Friday, July 23, 2010

I'd decided to post in blog at least once a week. It doesn't matter whether does it concern my daily issues or it can be some news or articles. I'm just trying to keep a commitment to my blog, so that it'll not stay old and mouldy and quiet, to keep stupid lizards, cockraches and dusts away. Actually, I got this idea when I was packing up my newly bought books into my shelf - it was left on the floor for months.. think: I bought the books before I left for Japan, so you can imagine how long has it been lying on the floor. And I was reminded of Sex and the City. Haha. Although Carrie has a column and mine is a blog which is more for my own amusement, but it still feels the same. To me.

Books packed, room looks spacious now. Next, I had a sudden urge to bring out my Japanese textbooks to practice. It had been four years since I'd last studied my Japanese, judging from the dates I'd wrote on the exercise sheets. Some of them even looked alien to me! Okay, not alien but I just can't remember what were they used for. There were different groups, and to change their form based on their groups, when to use them and when not to. I guess I'll just practice my oral and try to translate the sentences for now.

I was feeling kind of down yesterday because Darker than Black had reached it's last episode. Which means I'll be seeing Hei no more. I like the fact that he can look so innocent when he wasn't on a mission, and yet so cold when he was on one. His emotionless experssion, the way he swings with his wire, how he kills the enemies with surprise and his bullet-proof trenchcoat!


See how cool he looked with his trenchcoat and his blur look with his everyday clothes.





With his mask on.





He reminded me of Sebastian from Kuroshitsuji. Who wouldn't want to have a multi-talent butler like him? Especially when he said "Yes, master". *Faints*









Found this really cool console that made me held my breathe and eyes went WIDE!













Boy am I glad that I did not rush down to buy Xbox 360 slim. I'm definitely going to wait for this set to be out in September and get it! I'm sorry, old xbox console but the new one is way cooler than you now. What's cooler? When I get my hands on Master Chief's helmet. He's so cool! Thanks to Clifton who got me the series for Halo 3, ODST and Halo Wars. I know I'm a late bloomer but.. but.... So, I'm playing Halo 3 now and the more I play Halo, the more I'm in awe of Master Chief.

Haha, this post seemed to be all about cool guys. Yums!!

Can't wait for my gaming room to be up so that I can source for Halo poster and place him everywhere in my room, all nicely framed up. heh.

Anyway, sticking to my resolution to publish a post on one of my off day a week as well as trying to take bus/train to and fro from work instead of cab!

Tokyo Game Show 2010, I'll have to skip this year's and plan for TGS 2011. =(

No comments: