Sunday, July 29, 2012

Connections and Doubts

Somehow it seemed to be something on his phone that caused him to behave this way suddenly. I was and am overwhelmed with curiousity to know what or who texted him hat triggered such response. Should I just see what did he read? Although I am his girlfriend, it is alright for me to just access his phone right? But it feels like a breach of his privacy. Damn!

sometimes I don't even feel close to him. He told me that he is not keeping any secrets from me however it doesn't feels that way. It feels like he is keeping something from me. Although I am keeping my blog a secret from him, it is nothing too serious right? Just that my blog is for everyone's eyes except his.

He said he want our relationship to be more than just lovers, he wants to be my best friend, one whom I will think of whenever something happen to me. I don't feel that towards him yet... Did we start out too early? Sometimes I don't even feels that I understand him. What's on his mind. He is hard to read and I only feel that we are close physically. As in seeing each other everyday, have breakfast, lunch and dinner. Whatsapp when one is not working, etc. I guess the word is 'connection'. I don't feel connected to him.

Am I thinking too much? Are our lifestyles too different? Will things work out between us? The latter hasn't been on my mind until tonight. Perhaps I did not give much thought about our relationship? Was I enjoying his company too much that I had forgotten to treat him seriously?

Could he be putting words on his mouth and no action be done?

Should I be "investing" my time on him???

And even until now I am curious to know what did he see that caused such reaction...

No comments: