Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Tweeter! Oh, Twitter!!

Yes, I have this twitter account which I rarely use and decides to stop following a web which I visit frequently because of the traffic of their tweets! They are so high that it's worse than my spamming tweets!!!!

Anyway, I'll just put my twitter account here and you're free to be my followers!! Hahah. Kind of reminded me of this mobile game called 'Godfinger'. Heh.

My twitter id is @ohimenana

Maybe I'll try to tweet when something funny, sad or angry comes my way. Something short. Starting to understand the meaning of a microblog..

Oh well, tomorrow is my first day of school!!!!!!!!!!! Quite excited and wonder how will my class be like!

And.... I'd changed my fb profile picture to one taken with a friend. Surprisingly a lot of my friends 'liked' the photo and some even thought we're together!! Lol... It was funny.

No comments: