Sunday, July 01, 2012

Less than 12hours to HK

Wahahhaha!! My Gan di is finally in Singapore!! And sadly.. I'll be travelling to HK on Monday morning. Catching a red-eye flight (learnt that term from Mr Tan when we were travelling to Japan) to HK. Quite excited and yet, worried at the same time that I'll overspend. Just made a payment of SGD$3,852 yesterday at SIM for my school. First lesson Mathematics 1 will be starting on the 17th! Now that I'm looking at the calender, I was thinking to myself.. Why didn't I choose to travel on the 2nd week of July? This way it will not clash with my period and I do not have to take any pills to stop it temporary. Oh well.......

I do hope that I'll have the strictest discipline to study well. Since there's only 1 module for term 1 (suddenly grabbed my phone wanting to message my girls my lessons, lol), I need to study hard until I can do the formulas without opening my eyes. Lol.

Mom was asking whether have I pack my luggage for my trip yet.. My reply? Not yet. I pack fast and can do so in 2hours' time or maybe lesser. I already know what I want to bring at the back of my head. Heee.......

OMG!!! Master Keigo!! WHY ARE YOU STILL SLEEPING!?? Thought of D3-ing with you... :(

No comments: