Tuesday, August 28, 2012

A matter of Trust

After the shattering of the trust built, it is rebuilding again slowly. I guess I just have to trust him again since I love him ya? As long as he don't do anything behind my back.

Perhaps I should just look at the little details instead of the big picture. What he's done to make me feel secure and to trust him.

Still learning a little bit of him everyday. Things I may have to digest to get use to it. Such as it's a norm for him to stay over at his close friend's place (is a girl) with the rest of the friends of course.

To think of it now, it's no big deal but I'd appreciate it if he could discuss the matter with me since he's not single but is in a relationship with me.

Not really sure why, I'm an open minded person and usually such a thing won't bother me except for this current relationship where it did initially but that feeling left as it came.

And ever since he's with me, he's back to smoking again. He'd stopped for some time but I'm not sure why he smoke again and I don't really let it bother me. As long as he knows the limit. Smoke is bad for health you know? But I'd noticed that he's like smoking quite a lot last night. In less than 2hrs time, he's been smoking at least 3 sticks, not considering the fact that he may be smoking while walking from the train station to his home. I did voice out, hope he know what he's doing.

Supposed to have a friend to accompany me to James' bday party at MBS. He just keeps putting the time off, from our original time 6pm to 7pm to 7.45pm. It's quite obvious that he doesn't seem interested going. I mean, if he's uncomfortable about attending my friend's bday party, he should have told me earlier right? Instead of agreeing to go with me and ended up perform this kind of stunt.

And B is another one. Asked him to go with me after his vball since his is not a whole day event. But he there telling me that it'll be kinda rush for he needs to pass the car to his mom. And won't be staying over at my place because it's too last minute. I mean, time can be managed no? In the end he ended early and wants to see me badly and asked to stay over. =.="

No comments: