Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Curiosity indeed kills the cat

I was checking out twitter and everyone's accounts including his. Saw a profile whom I thought was his sister's because of the profile photo - it was taken with his nephew. Saw a reply and realised I was wrong. It belongs to his ex girlfriend. I wish I did not let him see my twitter account. I wish I did not let my curiosity get the better of me and check out her tweets.

Everyone has their past which I understand. How is it I don't feel that sense of security from him? Why is it that I can get more response from him via whatsapp and not when we're talking be it through phone or face to face?

At times I wish I could reach the 'I don't care what you do' stage, but when it comes to that, it spelt 'its over' right? For putting your feelings into consideration over my actions, why aren't you doing the same?

No comments: