Thursday, August 02, 2012

Am I missing something?

Sometimes I feel that feeling again.. They said, women's instinct is the most accurate one. Which always do for me - like my BB9700 which got stolen all because I do not listen to my very strong internal warning bell.

The feeling that I'm getting is very strong.. And I wonder, whether is it too early to put my whole heart into it? Maybe I should hold back, put in little by little and see how it goes. At least I won't be hurt that much this way right?

As much as he said that he harbours no secret, my heart begs to differ. He may say a lot of things that may sounds like what he want now however they may change in time. Maybe now is too early to say for it's just a month plus. I have two months to slowly monitor and see how and where is this relationship progressing.

Hope he's not just an ordinary actor but a genuine one.

Wonder what I saw earlier, was my eyes playing tricks on me or indeed it happened?

The urge to look at the devices are getting stronger. Guess I just need some reassurance. That'll be a breach of privacy? Although he had mentioned that he has nothing to hide and does not fear me going through his personal items.

No comments: