Saturday, November 03, 2012

What matters is your opinion.

Sore throat is gone and what's left is dry cough which I seriously hate. Had a coughing fit in the middle of last night. Water only made the throat drier and I had forgotten about my lozenges. Luckily I bought those packet 罗汉果, quickly made those while I ran twice to the toilet to ease those coughing fits - sometimes made you want to vomit, and drank them. 3rd day now and it won't go away so soon, back to work tomorrow and I have to start talking again, how is my throat going to get well?

Anyway I was contemplating whether should I change my fb's profile picture to one taken with B. I was there thinking which photo to put and was so close on doing it once I'd decided on one. I did not in the end. Maybe not now. I don't know. I was just thinking of change my status as in a relationship with him which something I have not done before. I remembered him saying that he do not put his status as in a relationship because things might change. So I guess no point changing it right? As he said, I have the freedom of whose photo to put on my fb and it not necessarily be ours.

Oh well, I just saw something I wish I didn't see. Although it's in the past but something seeing it stings you know? Which I believe if he saw the same, he may feel the same. Like why do I still keep this, that. Can't really expect him to delete off everything for I too, have things of the past. Just sleep through it and forget about it.

Somehow when I was in the showers today, I was reminded of somebody, whom I guess until now still hate me for what I'd done to him.

No comments: