Sunday, December 30, 2012

My baby's got a secret

While we were waiting for our food to be ready at Mac's drive-thru, I remembered that although my father was a very strict man especially when it comes to his precious car - no eating rule but sometimes he will bend the rule by allowing us to eat Mac in his car. I wasn't sure whether was he worried that we will drop our food in his car but yah, sometimes he will show a side that was rarely seen.

I've bought my new phone! Yes.. I'd settled on the iPhone 5. The whole day I was asking everyone which phone should I get - iP 5 or Samsung SIII and I guess some of them were sick and tired of me asking that they don't bother replying me. Lol. I had wanted to get the SIII initially but they were out of stock! After playing with the iPhone 5, I had come to a conclusion. That is, iPhone and Blackberry functions are almost the same! Only difference is iPhone has more apps for the user and other than that, the functions are pretty limited as compared to an Android operating phone. As for the Blackberry phone, it loses out on the apps maybe because of it's processor. I'm not too sure. There are always pros and cons in phones. You have this this this in phone X and that that that in phone Y and something else in phone Z but you wouldn't have this that and something else in ONE phone. Anyway I'm still trying to get use to using an onscreen keyboard and I kind of misses my Blackberry, especially the QWERTY keyboard.

Anyway we were in the car earlier and I was asking him about something that he had posted. He said it was secret.

Well, I was a bit bothered but I guess everyone has their own secret(s). Maybe I even have secrets of my own that I did not share with him. Like what father said, every couple will have secrets but it depends on the severity of the secret. As long as it does not harm the other person or threatens/harms the relationship between two person, it is fine with keeping that secret rather than sharing everything, keeping it bare. So as long as he wants to keep secrets of his own, I guess I'm fine with it as long as it is nothing serious or something that will affect our relationship.

Sigh, talk about posting photos, guess I will do that tomorrow when I'm free or on Monday.

Been rather tired lately, not sure whether was I tired mentally or physically.

Sharing this song with my faithful readers whom he said no one reads. I'm sure someone is reading this post as soon as it's fresh from the oven. :)


Sharing this song. A real classic and I used to listen to her cassette tapes everyday. Haha.


1 comment:

J. said...

Happy New 2013, Anna!!

New Year, New Beginning... Whatever happens in 2012, is all in the past. Never dwell on it anymore, ya?

Look forward, keep positive and 加油!!

Keep writing coz we are reading your blog!!

Tell B that, okay! Chey! Coz you have alot of secret readers & wouldn't know!