Saturday, December 01, 2012

What have you done so far?

As I was browsing through my facebook and looking at some of my friends colourful lives, it made me went green in envy. My life is as dull as it is, no more happening it seems. All the photos they had post made me want to do something exciting and to post it as well. However it seems like all I'd ever posted are just him and I.

I want to see the world, feel everything and experience things I have not experience before. My current job scope is very limited and all I've ever learnt are just one thing and I feel like I'm just a little frog in the well. Guess it's time to step out of my comfort zone and start going for interviews and all. Be thick skinned and accept rejections and just pull myself up to try again. As much as I'm saying this, I have no find the courage to move out. Time to do something for a change for 2013. Even my little friends are carving out their own world, their future. They are seeing more things than I am. Wish I could get a job like Mr Tan's, one where he gets to travel all the time. See and experience things.

I want to break free!!

Please give me the courage to take the first step!

1 comment:

TP said...

Break free!!! We shall travel the world with bag packs! =D