Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Happy New Beginnings! :)

HAPPY 2013 EVERYONE!!!!

At least my blog for 2012 is not that dusty and hopefully I'll fill it with something better!! :)
May our 2013 be better than 2012!

I'd made up my 2013 Resolution, that is to spend at least 30 mins to revise my work! Not a lot as compared to 3 hours but better than nothing right?

Anyway I really do hope that 2013 will be a better year for me, in terms of health, work and maybe my love life. I guess I'd came to a stage where I will follow where the wind blows instead of go. Anything can happen. A friend's girlfriend can wake up suddenly and said she do not love him anymore and just pack her bags and left. Another who can bring home a different girl every night is happily married with a girl who was 20 years his junior. So when it happens, it happen regardless of when and where. I hope my mom will meet someone too, who will treat her right.

I also hope to continue keeping in touch with my close friends, my faithful readers of my 2012 emo blog will continue reading my blog no matter how dull or exciting it has become. Hee.
HE said he does not read my blog because it is like my online diary. I wanted him to read it initially after I told him about it but now, it does not really matter much. I wanted to take photos of him and post them in my fb, tag him and him to 'like' it or comment on photos like my friends'. I wanted to know what were they messaging whenever he uses the phone. Now, I guess I am not bothered by it anymore even if he does not tell me everything - like his ex-girlfriends messages him or whoever. If a girl like him and message/talk to him, I won't force him to stop talking to her. If things happen, it will happen right? No matter how one tries to stop it, one cannot stop it from happening. Not being bothered by all these will make me a happier person. Maybe that will be better for him as well. Less stress in the relationship.

May my career improve - by stepping out of this swampy ground that bears no holds for me anymore.

My health will improve and not deteriorate.

##########################################################

I was preparing the photos earlier in the day before going out and realised that the last day of 2012 was over in 30 mins! Time really flies but one has to move on and not turn back too often.

Here are photos taken for an event that was supposed to happen but did not in the end. Character difference? Clash? Reached the end of the red line?


I had given up on making my arms look smaller. If it is big, I will just let it remain as it is but no bigger.



Mei and I



We went to Bangkok, Thailand during my 1 week term break. I was feeling quite tired and did not enjoy myself that much. Not sure whether was it I am not a fan of Thailand. Do not flame me please but I am a very fussy eater and I just couldn't get used to their unique taste. Shopping? I'm not a big fan of that hobby and their clothes doesn't suits me - I'm too fat for it.

It was a 3D2N trip and we did not spend much. Budget lah. Room was nice, it was a new hotel - Platinum Novotel. Just above the mall only and there are a lot of big shopping malls around it.


Taking a cab to our hotel. Driver dropped us at a congested road, far from the hotel's entrance. I think he does not know where the hotel lobby is and stopped in front of the Platinum Mall. The furthest building from where our hotel is. =.="



We did not take the cab often because the places we are going are near the train stations so we bought... Rabbit Card! Walked quite a lot but I love walking, so I am fine with it. This is nothing as compared to what I did in Japan with TP. Haha.



Their train platform - so open and I like it!



We wanted to walk around this shopping mall but it was closed for renovation!!
There was a super big mall called "Central World" which is like 3 times of ION!



First time sitting in a Tuk Tuk - FUN!



Not sure what to eat, I do not fancy street side food and do not wish to eat Japanese/SG food since we are in Thailand... We walked into this Thai restaurant where they served us this for starters. RAW Vegetable and it was.... Let's just say I stopped eating it after the first bite.



Thinking about whether will my food be delicious or not.



A friend recommended this new shopping mall called "Terminal". It was an interesting concept. Every level is a different country and are designed to suit that theme. Cute huh?



Even the toilet is also decorated according to the country.

##########################################################

A final and last outing before some of us are split up. *Sad*


My last disciple and she was transferred out.



Trying to do something different in this photo..


But it did not work... so I just took a normal picture.


Ariel always want to act young by doing that.



The team who will stay put.



Nothing to do, took a picture with the Polaroid.



After that outing, most of us headed off to GM. I just realised that photo taken with my handsome saxophone player was not here!! It was in my phone! Thought I could show him with my secret readers. Hee.

##########################################################

I was typing this halfway and J's comment popped in.

Thanks for your continuing support - must be nothing to do so read all the gossips here right??

Happy New Year to you too!

Ya lo, I have more secret readers than I ever know. HAHAHAHAH!

##########################################################

I have 3 more albums to go and I guess I couldn't load them before 2012 ends.. So I shall leave it for another day.

Time to go sleep, it is 0112 already! WOW! Who knows, in a blink of an eye, it is the last day of 2013 already. Hope I had accomplish something by then.




No comments: