Sunday, April 07, 2013

3 weeks to my doomsday!

Have not been updating much. Well, my current schedule is school, work and maybe some time for social events - meeting my girls up for revision. Yes.. whole day revision. However I'm using my day off for my revision classes locally and internationally (UK lecturers), I do not have time to meet them for lessons.

Anyway I was glad that I did not skip my weekend lessons if not I would have missed my eye candy. Haha. I was motivated to stay throughout the whole lessons if not for him! That's terrible isn't it?

Resumed my yoga classes and I missed those times when I attended my yoga classes on a regular basis.



Anyway had dumplings for dinner tonight and two words - cheap and delicious! The fillings are not stingy, fried with soup squirting out when you bite on it (soup is delicious by the way) and guess what? I did not have these in a restaurant but at a hawker centre at old airport road. I can't wait to try the xiao long bao and see how is it like!




Seemed like there were some scavengers over my area where I lived. They seemed to dig the thrash bins for 'treasures' and the dumping grounds for items to bring home. Once at the dumping ground, there were some furnitures for a neighbour had moved out. There was a single size mattress, queen size mattress, bedside table, bookshelf, study table, chair and some other items. I was sitting downstairs and saw some people actually looking through these items and brought them home. I mean fine, these are still in 'good' condition and maybe they cannot afford to buy a brand new one. Hell, who knows I may join them one day to look for free second hand items. Anyway, that's not my point. My point is, even if you are looking for items to bring home, shouldn't you not mess up the whole place like the above photo?




Anyway a friend is so sweet to buy this for me, to encourage me to study. She's the best!! :)
Hope I won't let her down!!

======================================================

I was watching this local drama called "I want to marry", I think.

Gee, I had forgotten what was on my mind already because I was watching the last few episodes in the afternoon.

Anyway the whole series was talking about finding love, and that love knows no boundary. If the guy fits your 'checklist' of career, income, house, car, etc, you may not necessarily be happy with him. It is all about the sparks between you and the other person. Whether do you think about the person all the time? Whether does the person makes you do things irrationally - for example things that you do not do and yet you did it instead because of that person (hope I do not sound confusing here). Whether are you happy when you are with the person?

Sometimes as a third party, you wonder why did that person do that?

For example, in one of the scene, the guy (D) broke up with his girlfriend of 20years because of her busy schedule and liked another girl (F) instead. However, as soon as he did that, he realised that it was a mistake and wants to reconcile with his girlfriend again. The girlfriend got back with him. Audiences like us would wonder why did she do that? Why did she get back to him? Why is she so silly? She should have just leave him alone!

Then again, as a third party, that's just how we felt. We can't understand the rational behind why did she do that for we are not her. Only she knows best and what she wants.

In one part of the show, it says just get married and not think too much as long as you feel that the time is right. What happen if you made that rash decision and regret it later? By thinking this much, it will only cause you to have more doubts in your mind and ended up regretting it later for good. However, by doing so, will also cause you to have problems with your partner. You'd signed the dotted line and you cannot back out. You found out all the bad traits and habits of that person you are stuck with. I guess there is no right and wrong.

No comments: