Sunday, April 21, 2013

No backup plan

Finally took some photos before I get my hair cut. Well, it was a trim only, added some colours to mask the old fading one and did a basic hair treatment because my hair will catch fire anytime soon (it is too dry). And, which girl doesn't want to look pretty right?









There was a video posted on facebook about being able to take photos from 0 to 10! So I did manage 1 to 7. It was tough I would say.


1




2




3 - I struggled with this shot. Retake many times before I finally decided to just use this because I do not wish to take this shot again.




4 - Personally I like this one only because "Aye aye, I'm a sailor!!".




5




6




7




This is so far the picture that most of my friends like.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, if you are in a relationship and you happened to like another person, would you tell your partner or would you keep it to yourself until you are sure of the feeling (whether is it a phase or you are sure that it will develop into something else) before telling your partner?

If your answer to the above question is no, then what happen if you like that person and liking the person means as of that moment, you are interested in knowing that person more right? So you will take initiative to message that person and there will be some flirting messages, teasing each other right? Is this action or behaviour right? Until then, would you ask that person out for dates or flirt with that person while you are still in a relationship?

Is that consider cheating? Is that considered letting your partner down while you love your partner but you like another person, flirts and spends more attention and time with that person until you are certain of how you felt towards the other person is just a phase and you loses your interest in that person, flirted and get over with and returned to your partner who is still with you and unaware of what had happened?

To me it is considered cheating in a sense that how can a person love someone and like another at the same time? That means the love you have for your partner is fading that's why your heart has space to like another person right? And your heart is fighting the confusion, to know where the actual feelings lies. And during that period, the heart is beginning to know how many people it is going to hurt.

While still being with your partner with love, you like another person, flirt and show interest and kept it from your partner until you are sure of your feeling. So if you are sure that it will develop deeper then you decides to dump your partner while you'd already secure the other person. That is not acceptable! You are being a very selfish person. While your partner is unaware of what is going on, still giving their 100% attention and feelings towards you, to be told that you want to end the relationship without giving the actual reason. Don't you think you are being very unfair to the person who give their trust in you? Don't you think that is cheating on your partner?

Maybe times like that where one is totally devoted to one another is rare and less seen. The society is beginning to feel that the above example is acceptable. Not to me. I feel that it is NOT acceptable at all. It will only caused the ditched partner to either lose their faith in relationship totally; changed for the worse - by doing the same or some rare ones will be to look forward to the next relationship with the hopes that the new partner will be better, different from the previous and stay faithful.

I want my partner to tell me the moment he felt something or like another girl. And yes, I will end the relationship. To me, it means the above example, his love for me had dropped and his attention is being turned away from me. He liking another girl and not telling me until he is sure of that feeling means I am a backup. Once he realised that he doesn't like her, he knows that I am still here and returns to my side. However, if things doesn't improve, the same thing will happen. The heart will keep searching to fill the void.

And if he realised that he wants to further things with the other party and then dump me. I will be damn pissed off.

Why don't the guy just end the relationship with me and then he just decides whether he like the girl or not? Why should he be so selfish and do that? That is cheating. Flirting with another girl whether he like or not; going out with another girl he like or is interested in knowing further. These are NO NO in a relationship.

To me, a relationship is about US, WE and not YOU or I but YOU AND I. It is always about two people. Considering one another other feelings before executing the action. How would you like it if your partner cheated on you instead? How would you like it if your partner goes out with their exes? How would you like it if your partner flirts with another person, giving their attention to the other person instead?

Trust is like the Great Wall of China, to me. It cannot be build in a single day, or week. It takes a long time to be built. The wall cannot be built just by piling stones on top of each other but you need to add something else to make it hold, make it strong. And like the wall, if the structure is weak, it will crumble. If someone drilled a hole in the middle of a solid wall, it will have cracks, and if it is not repair, it will worsen and weaken and just crumble.

Communication is also important. To share how you feel, whether is there something bothering you. However, as much as it is important to share, it is also important to acknowledge it and do something about it right? Otherwise what is the point of telling how you feel knowing that the other person will do nothing about it? Might as well not say anything?

Respecting one another and not taking the other person for granted. As much as the person loves you, their patience is like a rubber band that can stretch but will snap when there are too much pressure. Not everyone is like a rubber band, there are some who are like a thin thread that will snap.

Never say breakup in a relationship!
If you want a fight for example to be resolve, just use other means. Get their attention, go over to them, anything but to threaten a breakup. What if the partner agrees to it and you are just saying to get them to talk to you with no real intention of breaking up? And even if you said that you do not mean it that way but your partner had made up their mind? Sure you will say fine, break up then breakup. No big deal. But, what if you had just lose a gem and the next one in your path is a stone? Or worse? What if the next partner tolerance level is a lot lower than the previous one? What if the new partner cries easily whenever you raise your voice at her as compared to the previous one who will just tolerate and not fight back? Sometimes when the partner does not fight back is not because they are weak or stupid, but it is because they know that nothing good will come if they fight back and will only further anger their partner. Hence they will rather keep quiet. Like why apologise when sometimes you know that you are not in the wrong? It is not about losing pride or ego but it is because of valuing the relationship more than the need to be right.

Sigh, why does a relationship has to be so complicated?

To think when we were young and are in these puppy love kind of relationship, we always say "Not happy? Just breakup then!" like it holds no meaning. No value.


If the world is coming to these, then I think I would rather be in a single relationship (me and me) instead so that I won't get and removing the word 'marry' related words out of my dictionary.

A friend once asked me "Why do we fall?".
I replied "So that we can pick ourselves up again.".

That theory applies to everything. Not just relationship. But to school, to work, family.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, that's a long post... Wonder how many actually read through it or just glance through.

Nothing much exciting is happening in my life for now but I had planned up things to do after my exams are over! So stress now. Haha. Haven't really been studying. And I mean it.

Weather is being weird lately, so take care and drink lots of water!


Sharing this video before I end. Love the lyrics for it is meaningful.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Do take note that like my other posts, whenever I use 'YOU', it is just a general term.. Not really saying YOU in particular.

No comments: