Friday, May 17, 2013

O-M-G! This is so cool!!

Ok, I must admit that I have never been a user of tablets. Hell, I could even do without a mobile phone for a day! So when I received this tablet as  a Christmas gift, the most I did was to remove the tablet from the box and chuck it aside.  It was only recently when I started using it after someone mentioned that I'm wasting the subscription for zero usage - for almost 5 months! Haha. So I decided to bring it to work and use it to watch my anime - Detective Conan and to play games. There's quite a number of games and I'm currently playing Blood Brothers. :D

Anyway I later realised that this tablet comes with a keyboard and plug in.... Ta-Da!! It is so damn cool can???????? *Excessive use of !* I'm using it now to type out this post while it is charging my tablet. Cool right? I'm only trying to get use to using the compact keyboard as compare to the normal keyboard but it makes typing so much easier! Now I feel a bit guilty for not using him - yes, my tablet is a 'HE' and I will make sure I will caress him as often as I can. I'm just so excited about it! Oh! Did I mention that while using the keyboard, instead of using the mouse pad on the keyboard, I could just do touch screen? Really great for one trying to get things done fast.

SEE! So cool right?



So I was going downstairs to buy food and was going through the back. I was stung by a strong odour and wondered where did it come from. I saw one of the guy using a spade to scoop the water out after they opened the door. I totally respect them for they are the ones to clear our smelly rubbish, bear with the super smelly odour and on top of that, to clear the super smelly water that comes from our rubbish. Imagine I could smelt it so strongly from a distance, what about them smelling it just right beside it? So who else want to complain that their job sucks? Or feels that they are too good for certain jobs? Or feels that they ought to be paid more? I would say, the guys in the picture job sucks but they are doing it, clearing up our shit, bearing with the smell, and imagine some inconsiderate person who would just dump rubbish down the chute without tying up the plastic bag properly or just dump their rubbish down without throwing them in a bag.... They should be paid more, they should be recognised, they should be given incentives or something. I respect and applaud to them.




Today is a day well spent with my TP!!!!!! Have not meet her properly for such a long time and she finally has time for me! Haha. It has been such a long time since we last took a photo together, I think the last time was during our trip in Japan?  Anyway I was glad that I took this photo. Initially I thought I could get her sister to help us take a proper one and nearly wanted to delete this photo since she intended to join us but I was really glad that I did not out of laziness because her sister did not come in the end.

I went to trim my eyebrows before meeting TP. Nice or not? Looks much neater now right? Next was to tidy up my nails! Haha.

We spent the whole day walking until I was feeling very tired. And we managed to get all my items as well as her counter. Tick tick tick! You better use it, TP! We looked high and low for it.

And another good thing that happened today was...... TP passed all her papers! I felt happy for her and I hope to do better so that I could pass my papers with grades like hers, except for the C of course. Hehe. Next year will be a tough one for me as not only will I be repeating all my papers but I will be taking on two more new modules so to not waste time. 4 years to graduate is very long, why make it 5? It will take a lot of discipline but I got to grit my teeth and deal with it.


May is coming to an end soon and it will be mid year again.. So what have you done so far? How have you progress so far?

Mine was meaningful I guess. Like the stock market, it crashed early year and is slowly picking itself up again. Rocky start but climbing up steadily. Took my end year exams and failed, got my morale so low that it just felt sucky. Planned something special and hope that it will go smoothly to mark the end of my first half of 2013 and welcoming the second half of 2013.

Thanks to a friend who is concerned enough to share his experiences with him, how to deal with my financials and all. About setting a goal and work towards it. I will try to do that, thanks pal. :)





Dear readers,
It has been really humid lately so please remember to drink more water ok?


PS: Master Keigo, I know your mini competition is coming up but please do not wear yourself out alright? Otherwise how are you going to find the energy to kick people's butt?

No comments: