Thursday, June 20, 2013

Being appreciative of every little things! :)

We were feeling hungry last night after work. Reached home and the coffeeshop nearby had already closed. So we decided to order.... MAC! My initial order was just the fillet O'fish meal that comes with the corn and a drink and share the fries with him since he ordered a meal. Little did I know he ordered the wings as well!! OMG! Thought I couldn't finish them because my stomach wasn't feeling too good lately.. or rather since last year however, I was able to finish them all! Surprising! I will definitely miss doing something like this.

Supper, anyone?



Thank you for spending my birthday (post) with me. It was simple, unplanned and fun. Nothing fanciful but I still enjoyed myself. Like I said, it's the company and the thought that counts.

And... mummy E gotten me a birthday gift! I was going "OH-MY-GAWD!" many times when I opened up the box and saw what was inside. I was and am really surprised and touched because mummy has been so busy with work that I didn't know that she actually made the effort to go get a gift for me! I really don't know what to say and I didn't get her anything for her birthday. Mummy E really dotes on me very much! And I am really really glad that I wasn't put off by her fierce look. Haha. Really, she's a softie. Love mummy E! I really want to go Australia find jie jie and baby Jacob with mummy E! I miss them all! Funny thing is last year when they first came to look for B at shop, I was so shy to greet them that I hid in a corner. However, I am really glad that I did not do that and in fact I went along to pick up both big and small J with B. I am glad that instead of meeting them for just a day, I actually took initiative to meet them for dinner, etc. Arrange to meet for dinner with B and mummy E. Something that I will not want to miss anymore and regret for not doing so. So, I shall go out less, pay my bills and save money so that I can go with mummy E! Hehe. I know she misses them both a lot, only that she do not show it only. So mummy E, THANK YOU FOR THE GIFT!!


My new clutch bag and an ang pao from mummy E!


And of course not forgetting my mommy & daddy!

Mommy: Thank you for remembering my birthday and the best gift you had given me is a life.

Daddy: Happy Father's Day. :)

My parents had spent too much on me when I was a kid, I remembered! All the toys, the clothes, having a helper to take care of us, my mom taking care of us personally when we were down with chicken pox, buying things that we want. I am glad that we did not turn out to be spoilt brats, just lucky enough to be born with a silver spoon.

And..... another most unexpected gift was from K! When he messaged me to say that he had left a gift in my locker, I wasn't really expecting that and I was so surprised! Plus this gift which I know is not cheap - as long as it costs money. I'm really touched. B was saying that I used to treat K so badly last time which I do feel guilty about it. Somehow, things between us improved this year and we are on talking terms. I even helped him with stuffs and vice versa. I hope everything goes well for him, his pretty wife and super cute baby!

I don't have the habit of applying perfume because some people/strangers around me may be allergic to it.. I guess I will just spray it on occasionally so that it will not go to waste - which will eventually. Haha.



Today my American couple customers returned to look for me. The wife is very friendly and nice to talk to and she asked whether am I 24/25 years old. WAHAHHAHAHHA! Don't puke alright? Damnit! Lol. So I said I have just turned 31 (yes, I'm proud to tell my real age) and she said she thought of introducing her son to me, who is 25 years old but he's too young for me. I'm not sure whether did she pose that as a question or a statement but I decided not to answer. Haha. The couple just went on and on, teasing me mercilessly until I blushed and the husband said stop teasing me because I'm blushing like mad. Wife said I looked really cute and she liked me a lot.. Wahaha! Another nice mother-in-law? Hahahah. Anyhow, when we were left alone, we chatted and I really enjoyed talking to them both even if I had spent 2 hours on them but it was worth it. They are so nice! Wish they will drop by often to find me, especially the wife. Hee. It will be better if the son come along with them. WAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!




Sidetrack:
I am gonna dream of zombies sooner or later with all the zombies shows I have been watching!





ね マスータ けいご、please take care of yourself especially your knuckles - if not how are you going to throw punches? And your feet - no more flying kick and getting your butt kicked next time how? お願いします!




Ok, I don't really understand the lyrics for this song however, judging by the title.. "I", to me it means finding back the real you and not the pretentious you. Loving who you are and not who people want you to be.





Heard this song on the radio when Ivan was streaming it. Lovely song and I love how the tone changes.






If one day you have this sudden thought that the relationship between the both of you are getting boring, or when you begin to mind that your partner is fat (when he/she is already fat when you courted and dated her). Ask yourself, why, what is so special about this person in front of you that makes you fall in love with him/her in the first place. What attracts you to him/her?

If you realised that your partner is beginning to feel insecure about themselves, or feel the need to look pretty/handsome, started dressing up more so that they will have your attention; hug them or kiss them and tell them that you love them just the way they are. :)

No comments: