Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Changing times

It's funny how someone whom I used to dislike and made things difficult for him are close to me now. Although we never talk about it but we just had this mutual understanding to let bygones be bygone. Now we talk, we laugh and we drink together.

People wondered why I still visit her when she was admitted in the hospital. I didn't tell anyone that I'd visited her even him except for my buddy. It may look like I'm being fake and all but I don't really care what people think. (But when some heard of it, they do not judge me. I am just glad to have them as my friends who ask no questions and is supportive on my decisions unless they are the very wrong ones like......). I just don't like people to be very sick and her infection then sounded very serious. I was worried. I admit. I went to check up her condition on wiki and kept asking buddy whether the doctor had check up on her yet and what did he say. She's well and had recovered, that's the important thing. Sigh I guess that first incident was pushed to the back of my mind when I heard what had happened to her. My first instinct was.. To visit her in the hospital, keep her company and cheer her up. Make time flies faster for her.

Guess that's also the reason why I would cry or feel very sad when I saw a funeral of a steanger's because I just feel sad for their family members. No matter what he/she had done. I still feel for them.

Just read a poem someone wrote on his very bad day. It touched my heart and the poem just seemed to be what I'm feeling now.

There is something that I need to do and I cannot walk away from it.

No comments: