Saturday, June 22, 2013

Wish I could capture every moment..

I'm so tired now and feeling hungry too, which is weird. My appetite seemed to be pretty good today although my stomach is acting up again. Sigh. It is like a love hate relationship between my stomach and my body or mind or whatever.

Tired as I am now but I still want to post today's event because I am very touched that my part time staffs planned this special day to celebrate my birthday with me! I guess sometimes I really 身在福中不知福 (to live in plenty without appreciating it; not to know when one is well off) because sometimes I wonder why some people can be so close to their friends or have friends who love them and dote on them and I don't. Never did I realise that I am one of them too! I have many close friends who love me and dotes on me, meet up when I need some company, angry when I have well, inhale too much, talk to me when I'm bored, know when I'm feeling happy or down. I'm really lucky that we are still keeping in contact and I feared that we will drift apart are out of nothing.

They had planned to spend the WHOLE day with me, however with the haze, they had changed the plan and shifted it to a half day event. So I met up with my 2 boys in town first and as I was feeling the urge to sing K.. we went ahead. Even mister 'Changed Man' had planned on where to have dinner at. :)




 
I cannot remember the name of this restaurant however it cost just $1.50 a plate. So, the moment we sat down, we began to take the above plates. Not sure whether was it a blessing for we were seated at the start of the belt so we could have the freshest food or was it bad because we took so many plates that most of the people seated opposite or beside have nothing left for them. They kept looking over at our table. Was it because we were very noisy or because we kept taking the sashimi?




 
The silly girl dropped her sashimi into her soy sauce and she still ate it! Wish I could capture her expression but that will be very mean of me right? She is just too cute!




 
Somehow we finished this bottle of soy sauce...... Where did it all go?



 
We had barely sat down for 20 minutes and this is what we had covered! By then we were already generating a lot of attention from our neighbours.




 
And MORE in another 10 minutes.

A: Hi, can I have this xxx?
Waiter: How many do you want?
A: 10
W: !! *He really had that stunned look on his face and it took him a moment to register what A had said before acknowledging the order.*




 
By then we had hit 63 plate in another 10 minutes. Boys are still hungry while Mermaid and I are slowing down, XL had totally given up because she is a very small eater.



 
Not all are contributed by me. By then, people were already looking over at our table and the waiter who took our 10 plates order was no longer surprised when we asked for 10 more plates of certain dishes.

At the end, our plates count was 91 - just 6 of us eating. It was too late for us to order 9 plates of dessert because they had already closed their last order. The couple beside our table was trying to count the number of plates we had and we just told them the figure. The waitress nearly missed out on the two single plates because she couldn't see until we reminded her. We are so honest!




 
We ate too much that we did not have space for cake anymore. So I just brought it home uncut.
XL was so cute to apologise for it.. haha. I am already touched that they remembered and planned for my birthday celebration, what more can I ask for?

I really wished that I could just capture every funny moments with my camera so that I can look at it but it was impossible because the funny moments came suddenly and it will not be funny for me to ask them to do it again so that I could take a picture. So I just kept all of them in my mind where it will be archive forever.

=======================================================

Decided to pack my room into the plastic boxes I'd bought from ikea today. I think my girls will go crazy over my books when they see it.

Finished packing the first level, moved on to the next. I have this weird hobby of collecting notebooks. I just love them very much and I can't bear to use them although I know it is kind of silly to have notebooks but not using them. I.just.can't.bear.to.use. CAN'T!!!!

I have quite a number of notebooks. The nice ones I keep, plain ones I use. I had a NatGeo notebook which was designed like an Indiana type of book with a cloth bag to hold it in but the material just felt sticky all around with some oil so I had no choice but to throw it away. Very heart pain! And I have another NatGeo notebook which I had decided to use it for my travels. So far, it contains my planned trip to Japan with TP. It holds a lot of memories where I will remember them whenever I opened it up to look. I had planned the places, the timing, the days to spend, the hotels we are staying, some basic itinerary and such. I would love to go back to Japan with TP again for she is my GPS while I am the map of interest. We just compliment each other well. Maybe instead of she finding a boyfriend, we can just be together. Haha! Tell her daddy that she's a gay and we will just adopt a son to carry on her family's legacy.


Below are some books I have with cute/interesting designs.


Cartoon Network, Disney Channel and Nickelodeon.


 

I think the latest design in Blue is the best looking design so far.


 

Other random books from WB, Cinemax and MTV.

I have MS book and Halo cover. Just wish I have more of Halo notebooks with John-117 fronting all the hard covers. I was so tempted to steal the standing posters of him in those game shops and put them on the wall so that I could look at him before I sleep.


=======================================================

Anyway I guess it was fate that I picked up a call today when I was having an internal debate to whether should I answer it because it was an unfamiliar number. Now I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed. I shall talk about it after more updates later.

Did I mention that I dream of getting my results?
I dreamt that I passed 2 modules and failed 2 modules. Seemed like my term for year 2 will start late. Time to plan my trip with mummy E! Gonna have to meet her soon for lunch/dinner!

=======================================================

I had been thinking, why am I being so persistent, still holding on when such thing happened to me not once but twice. I guess it came after a chat with my buddy P, where after 5 years then he knows what he wants - to settle down and lead a life with her. He kept saying that he was glad that she did not give up on him during the early stages and he was really grateful for that otherwise he would regret.

Maybe because of this that made me persevere on and keep fighting to keeping it going. Never give up. There are things going on round and round on my mind. Weighing this and that....

I guess it is time I make up my mind.

No comments: