Thursday, June 13, 2013

Never give up and just keep trying!

I'm not whether this sounds familiar to you guys but have you ever had a day where you felt like shit, moody, lost? Like your current life is so boring, no one message/call you for a day, not knowing what to do with your life, no mood to work or to do anything?

Well, that was what I felt two days back. I suddenly felt the above. Really no mood to do anything and wished I was at home and could just stay at home and shut myself in my room doing nothing. Not even have the mood to eat for the day. Maybe also no mood to even talk to people.

Even till today, luckily I had the half day off from work because this month is my birthday month. Still no mood to work that the moment I woke up, I'd already decided that I will not be doing any sales for the day. I know that it is bad for my pocket but I really do not feel like doing anything, even replying a simple email is a tedious job for me.

So I went to my sister's new house to help her fix up her cable tv.. only to find that they had connected the cables wrongly. Fixed it, slack for awhile before my old part-time staffs asked me out for dinner. They are just so sweet! :)

I guess the reason why I'm feeling moody could be because a dear friend had quited and is serving the last few weeks of his notice and this month is his last month with us. I am quite sad because we clicked really well, funny that I don't really like him initially - which I told him frankly. We worked together in the same place and we just talked  and get along really well. We could really talk a lot, from one topic to another and I really dread the last day of his work. Of course I am feeling very excited and nervous for him, for he is going on a new stage of his life but at the same time, I really can't bear to see him go. I do wish him all the best and hope to visit him some time soon.

And he took such unflattering photo of me.




I guess people come and go, it's a matter of the foot prints they left in your life.

I realised that giving up on something is not an option in my life. No matter how tough it gets, I am still pushing through. Of course it is not easy and it is easier if I just give up on things but I do not want to live my life with regrets for not trying things out. I do not want to look back one day (like how I used to) and asked myself "Why?". I do not want to look back at the past, instead I want to look forward to my future. Of course the future may look bleak at the moment for I still do not know what I want to do and I am still trying to find out. And I am glad to have friends who are supportive and encouraging me not to give up but to keep trying. They are people who helped me survive until now.

I remembered the time when I was feeling so low because of my exams and the fact that I am going to flunk at all my papers and I was on the verge of giving up. To the extend of not studying and not going for the exams. They pushed me on, asking me not to give up. I had already walked this path and I should persevere.

So even though I am feeling a bit on the low side now, I will still try to move on and instead of feeling down and let the negative thoughts take over my mind, I should try to improve things.

Like this song by Pink.


No comments: