Monday, August 15, 2005

13.08.05 hmmm, went to dear's early bday celebration at his aunt's place. jer, dajie, mei, vernice n i were sitting there eating all the way. v paiseh, eat only never help to bbq. asked melanie many times but i think she bbq till high liaoz. plus she'd been bbq-ing since 6pm till 10pm?



stayed till 11+pm before cutting cake (2 cakes leh! omg. ate till im super full). dear's dad sent us back home. we alighted at the 7-11 to buy some stuffs. head to blooie's for a drink (by then we were all v tired but still go for a drink.. coz my treat mah..). dunno why, mayb im super tired or what, drank only 1 mug of san miguel's and felt v tired. so tired that i practically had to drag my feet home, showered, brush teeth n drop dead on my bed. really so tired that it reminded me of the time wher jer, dajie, ash n i were having wine appreciation at my place. we (exclude ash as he's riding) finished 2 bottles of red + white wine. omg. *faints* (im not a social drinker fyi.) hand itchy. took pic. ^^



went to my aunt's place to pray for my grandparents. cant wait to get there coz my aunt whips up some really good food. din get disappointed (coz last yr d food aint that much), got my fave curry, otar, bee hoon, some kinda fried chicken w bread crumbs covering it, another type of dunno wht food, "tong shui", .. forgot le. managed to try all (ulcer still there. but had juz checked. think mayb my wisdom tooth on d bottom left corner is trying to grow but not enough space.. so mayb a trip down to Dr. Yip's is needed.. ~.~ actual appointment supposed to be on Oct.) but din drink plain water. T_T sure will have sore throat tmr.. took pics with my 2 nephews!! ^^ din see them for abt 1/2yr, they'd grown!! d youngest was still a baby when i last see him. lol, now hyper active. went to meet dear n had a mini fight. ya.. my fault but its also through this fight that i realised something.. that i dont understand many things on "what is a relationship" bah. ha. m learning from ah neo + dajie. (my idol, ah neo *grinned* wonder how she managed to stay with her bf for.. 10yrs! n still going strong.) heh, went to Bukit Panjang Plaza to "spot check" on peng. ^^ end up he went home with us 1/2hr later. -.-" ate n thought he went to study. end up he went to sleep coz he wanna revise at night. tmr is his first paper. GOOD LUCK!

No comments: