Tuesday, August 09, 2005

went to d jp school at centrepoint. lil knock off late, so i went to talk to d guy first. coz i told d guy tht lil studied some jp b4 in school, so will b better than me lah. d guy asked her to read some sentence fr d book. i was lik.. O M G! wah, din realised that her jp is that good! (coz i know her jp is good but to c her readg fr d characters personally.. i was lik this O.O )

so.. most prolly gonna sign up at tht jp school. c what master lil says. if she want, we'll.. no. she'll help me to soon bian sign up too heh. dis week appointments full liaoz.

oh yah.. saw her n got too excited. talk too much. -.-" end up ulcer v painful. stomach hungry, bo bian. made myself some milo + powdered milk. not enough to satisfy my stomach. gonna binge on macdonalds n BK's mushroom whooper once my ulcer is gone!!!

No comments: