Saturday, August 27, 2005

ah is my working sat today. T_T

went for jp class. my 3rd lesson which happens to b my 2nd last lesson le. so fast... learnt katakana. lol. katakana's d opp of hiragana. kata's characters all square square de. a lot like mandarin. hira has alot of Os type. anyway gotta memorise all by next fri~

oh yah! supposed to have 4 peps (incl. me)but 2 person din come. a lady who came last week + d irritating guy. sensei said that everyone's from different countries. guess im d only sg. wonder wher d other 2 come from. get to chat up with the girl ^^ she's a yr older than me + is from thai! (initially thought she's indo.... coz she's v fair. VERY fair. really!) but coz she's a thai chinese. XD no wonder she's trying to learn eng + mandarin now. wonder y her chinese counterpart din teach/talk to her in mandarin? mayb they dont speak mandarin too.. she's v cute! XD

went over to city hall coz dajie + jer were having dinner there. last order at 2130hr. reached there around that. luckily dajie ordered something for me. yum yum!!

after that, we went home to change into something more comfortable n headed to blooies. tried stella artois for d first time. taste totally.. ugh. jer said coz my first drink was stronger, so i'll get this kinda taste. but d glass they used was quite unique. pity i din bring my cam along, or i'll take a snapshot of it. 1 side of d glass stem has this craving of a rose i think. v nice.

sigh, counting down to the days when chris returning fr aust on dec. cant wait to see him man! missed him so. XD tmr meeting darling + get to see baby~

dunno can wake up so early not.. i wan my beauty slp... ~.~

No comments: