Sunday, August 28, 2005

OMG!!! this is definitely gonna gimme SWEET dreams!!!! saw chris moi babe's post on tagboard!!!!! *ran around jumping shoutg!!!*

lol i MISS u alot alot man!! gonna save up to visit u nxt apr (if possible). my darling approved my leave. hehe~ + i'd checked up with my mom's friend, apr is nice to go. not v cold yet (since june's gonna b winter ya). btw, wher's d pic of ur roomie? heh.. pity man! he's aint 23.. lol! dun KILL me!! im juz overdosed.. by your 2x posting. lol. so.. TELL ME MORE ABOUT YOUR LIFE IN MEL ok? i wanna know since.. some idiot din reply my long text.... + drink more warm water, dun kick your blanket off + dress more ok? how's your school? started yet? or next monday then start?

ps, my mom send her regards to you (she happened to see the posting XD ) + asked whether r u lonely there.

sad man, u aint here. i need to call up your mom personally to ask her help me record my show.. T_T scare i'll trouble her nia...

anyway, TAKE CARE babe~ + miss me k? oh, write when u r free. heh. XD XD XD XD XD

No comments: