Monday, August 08, 2005

gum still hurts. no.. ulcer cum gum still hurts. dis sat got 2 invites nia. serge n dage having dinner this sat + dear's family's celebratg his bday this sat. good food yet i cant enjoy it. *pouts* now felt like i kena stroke. mouth cant open properly (even putting toothbrush in also got prob. worse, accidently hit d spot w toothbrush this morning, really woke me up str8!). cant drink + eat.

last night ate.. no, gulped down d porridge dear bought for me. slept whole day + missed meetg xinhui in d evening. dear went to meet her w/o me. >< anyway, consolation prize = xinhui bought back sovenirs!! 1 cute keychain for me ^^ oh and pics taken on her rom day. so prettyyyy!! that's d only time u ever see her dress up in that dress + makeup!

oh, dear's bro bought famous amos cookies for me fr his trip to msia. ~.~ cant eat it.. n he still have the cheek to say d cookies been left in d fridge for some time.. ltr kena food poisoning. anyway, cant really talk much.. tooth pain. imagine i gotta go through this again once i go for my wisdom tooth extractn.

nvm.. also can lose weight lah. (ya.. n miss eatg macdonalds + go to slp w empty stomach) cant eat solid food.. T_T

even my worker notice i got difficulty talkg. he was lookg at me strangely when ii talk to him nia. ~.~ *ppl who dunno will think i got prob talkg or kena stroke at such young age..*

No comments: