Tuesday, February 07, 2006

had a chat with mommy last sunday night (if i didnt remember wrongly.) mommy was asking me about hy i think. as i have yet to tell her the news, i just dont know how to.

Mommy: .... hy ..... (dont remember what did she ask as i was playing ff and park my char in mh and was chatting alil w kei)
me: er.. mommy.. actually.. me and hy had broke up le.
mommy: huh? why? when did it happen?
me: because hmmm.. (that really set me thinking WHY). it happened before CNY and we met up on chu 4 to talk about it. (me told her what happened)
mommy: *nods head* (and said sth tht i dont rmb.. again because i was replying "AFK, talkg to mommy" to kei)
me: i think, its because i still wanna play. i dont wanna commit to anything yet and hy's like the be together till marriage that kind. i dont want that. period. i think mayb, when i m around dajie's age, then i'll consider settling down, like she and Mr Gan. but for now, i dont want.
mommy: *understood* like this also good. at least now break the r.s before you hurt him any further later.
me: *thought of mei mentiong tht mommy seems to like hy* u like hy ah?
mommy: *loss for words..* not that lah.. hmm..
me: i mean, coz its lik v long le right? 1yr plus going 2 yrs. lik now we are used to Mr Gan hor?
mommy: *nods head n said sth i dont rmb again..*

************************************************

frankly speaking, i was quite surprised with mommy's reaction because last time she said sth like "also good lah. being single is good mah. etc etC" and though it hurts alittle but i can more or less understand why she said that. because that was my first time showing her my bf and its like a new exp for her. so she didnt know what to say to console me.

anyway, talking to mommy make me felt better, because i kinda think and understand why i wanna end the r.s for now. i have too many things to do. now, im still trying to think carefully on which path i wanna take - permanently. ey, im not young anymore le. cant think rashly like last time.

************************************************

an incident which im sure happens to most people who used to take / are taking public transport now - cab / bus.

me and dajie were in this bus from xx to marine parade. it was about less than an hr long journey and we were like.. 1/3 of it. suddenly, me and dajie were feeling the need to go toilet. *high tide* but gotta hold it in because the bus was going through the expressway instead of the small routes. any humps/stopping/small kind of movements we gotta suck our breath in. in case of leakage lah.

the moment our bus reached the bus stop, we alight and ran straight to the hotel behind and headed to the toilet. THAT feeling, u'll wish the bus will go faster. and the journey seems longer.

************************************************

Times when you wish 1) your destination is nearing or 2) the driver is going faster.

1. there's roaches running around beside u. coming nearer and nearer and u'd wish it'll either go away or ur stop is approaching. AND the roaches will not drop beside you.

2. u r feelg the tide rising - urgent, need to pee NOW or experiencing stomache - shit's standby ready to drop 'bomb'.

3. either d uncle/aunty beside u OR u will alight. they either r burping smelly air, BO, digging nose, what else?

4. girls only bah. 1st day of menses. u forgot to put pad.. how? OR flooded... how?

ok, thats all i can think of for the time being. did i once mention in my posts that i used to take bus 13 home from school and once, there was this working class man beside me. slept till v 'deep' and his head was tilting 1 side.. closer n closer.. and nearly leaned on my shoulder! (i was sittg by d window.. so cant shift or whatever) i was feelg so embarrassed though it was nth much coz d poor man was too tired i guess BUT the passengers were all looking at my direction! -.-"

which.. made me wanna LoL coz.. i dont know why. hahahah.. mayb coz it was quite a sight. anyway as his head was dropping dangerously low, he suddenly woke up and alighted awhile later. (bus stopped at bishan mrt)

************************************************

CHRIS DEAR! I MISSED U SOOOO MUCH!!

my NY resolution: find some1 who lives near me like chrissss! some1 as in a frd lah. -.-"

No comments: