Friday, February 17, 2006

oh yah, hahah, was flipping through my friendster (yep, got this new friend's request by a pretty pretty lady whom.. i have no idea who SHE is and we were connected by 1 common friend whom.. i have no idea who HE is.. till i go and chk tht we have 2 friends in common.. and 1 of me is mich and i can only guess that HE was 1 of the gaming friend from MnM bah... no offence or that i dun lik to meet unknown people but.. its juz a thought ok? if poss, pls provide me the answer to my Q - why people would add strangers in their friendster? to increase their capacity of friends as showned there or ??

i really have no idea. mine.. most of them are my friends and schoolmates or gaming friends.. and some strangers who juz added me.. idk why.. and recently, a guy who lived very near me added me. saw his template.. omg.. it was cloud from advent children! there it reminded me of the guy i saw last night and wanted to share w all.

was in bus 12 last night and saw this guy sitting on the left side (i was on the right window) who's hair was bleached blonde (quite a nice one and no black roots, so can only guess it was done recently) and was styled quite similar to Cloud from Advent Children!! yep! no joke! just like his, hair in front to back and side was some hair too.. omg.. totally lik him and he was quite fair too. anyway i only saw his back and alil of side view so cant really comment on how good looking he is or not.

think he's either engaged/married or juz wearing the ring on his ring finger for fun. but 1 thing that turned me off - his long fingernails. totally spoilt 40% of cloud's lookalike image. but imagine he go do cosplay.. wah.. hahahah. sure will have lots of ppl to take pics w him.

No comments: