Tuesday, February 07, 2006

okies! new pic and mp3 are up!

yes, as u can see. its d preparation for Valentine's Day~ ok, its nothing much for me coz.. the feeling is just not there. ha ha. im a VERY unromantic person, i know. yes. dont have to remind me. thank you.

anyway, mp3, hope its appropriate coz there's a limit size of 5mb and wanted to put more than words by extreme but... its 5.08mb!! bloody hell! so.. endedup with this. not bad too. ^^ and pic. just nice, the moon was there hence WE decided to take the pic. me n kei. ^^V aw.. dont be jealous. u can do that with your love ones too but i think kei's scrnshot might b better than mine. ah well, enjoy.

oh yah, saw that my recent posts, abt me being pretending to be happy. forget that sentence. i guess i was just feeling moody or what. haha. mood swings before pms. :x
anyway, im VERY happy and EVEN MORE happy when i see people that i like; ok, thats an understatement, LOVE - my buddies and friends and my mommy and... etc etc. heh heh.

anyway, i'll be your sun whenever you need it bah. ^^V (ok. forget that too. haha. did i mention before that i love to crap about any kind of stuffs? funny, lame, etc? oh well, enjoy your days. 3days to weekend. *start countdown*)

No comments: