Wednesday, February 01, 2006

well.. time to update alil.

1st, i muz say Thank You to hy for letting me go eventhough i know its hard for you to. and im glad that we get to meet up and talk things out today. thank you for everything. you are the best, and you should know that.

*******************************************

CNY updates:
Eve - reunion dinner.. had steamboat.

1st day of CNY - hmmm.. think i'll keep it short. it was real fun at my grandma's place (mom's side). been craving for their cooked food there too. it was sooooo nice! ate our lunch cum dinner there (we ate early, ard 1745hr coz my dad chasing us to leave for my uncle's house.. -.-" spoiler) then had my dinner part 2 at my uncle's. steamboat again. left the place around 2145hr coz we are karaoke-ing at partyworld! kinda missed singing thou singin at 2200hr was quite early for me. i wanna sing at 0000hr!!!! but Mr Gan said make it earlier coz 2nd day got dunno what plans. anyway had fun. thou the remove makeup part was again.. torturing...

2nd day - went to my aunt's place (mom's side). me n mei were looking forward to this day coz... my aunt always cook good food!! but ... so sad.. she didnt cook curry dis yr.. it was dumpling. WHICH was good too!! ah.. and the fried chicken. yummy.... now me n mei waiting for our grandparents anniversary, so hopefully there'll be curry for us! went to lil's house afterwards. heh, her mom reminded me of chris mom. so paiseh, tht 1st day her mom treat me pizza which.. i forgot to inform her im allergic to seafood.. then her mom kept wantg to go chomp2x buy char kuay tiao for me. >.< so paiseh!!! we played this game "Obscure" which.. her tv happened to turn black/white for us, which made the game even more.. scary. >.< heh heh, poor lil, she muz play the game while i watch beside. hehe, bet she's feelg dbl the effect bah. hahah, but it was fun thou! think she'll regret lettg me into her house. coz i'll be her regular le!

3rd day - went to zhide's house to play game after dinner. then his mom was saying "never see u come over play for so long le". i was like WAH! u still remember me?? hehe.. such good memory ah. so paiseh but what to do.. all parents see me, all lik me. =P

been spendg my angpaos $$ on cab fares. ~.~
still thought of saving my $$ for school next yr...

anyway. enjoy the pics below~

*******************************************


me + nephews


me, grandma (mom's), dajie + mei


me + cousins

No comments: