Thursday, February 16, 2006

what a pissed off morning today.

oh wait, before that. i MET hatiah at uob, siglap! yep but dont dare to talk to her much coz her supervisor's serving us and scare she'll lecture hatiah later. and i'd forgotten to ask for her contacts. wow. anyway she's working SO near me, i can get from her anytime. hehe she still look the same, petite and CUTE. yep.

well, my bad morning also occured at her workplace. i wanted to close and open an account there and the lady serving me told me to take another Q number for opening of a/c. -.-"

took at 0944hr and waited. then there was this extremely free lady (because she was standing beside the security guard, sometimes walking around alil ( n i meant, aLITTLE) who either saw my Qno. and told d guard or what, guard came over and asked if im opening an ac. i said yes and while he was telling me that my Q was at the other part of the bank (juz a small partition seperating the main counters and those part with tv and tables, seats, etc) the very free lady came over and said the same thing. so i went over to that more luxurious part and wait. waited. waiting. still waiting till 1015hr. that's about 1/2hr. the lady still serving someone and as for the other desk, its occupied by another guy who's doing something else. waited and by that time, dajie was already with me, waiting. waited till 1030hr, fed up le. told dajie i'm not waiting. we left and WE WERE PISSED OFF! i dont understand, why cant we do it over the counter where uob banks @ parkway parade, tampines, etc can? and it takes soo long that i wondered, are they more happy to close an ac for you rather than to open one for u?

***************************************

Thanks Mr & Mrs O for the wonderful vday gift you got for me. XD

loved it and U guys owe me 1.. for.. that night. =P

No comments: