Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Well, today is another offday and funnily, I'm wondering how's my mom treating my camera. Part of me wanted her to just spoil it so that'll gimme a good reason to get a new one.. But part of me would rather her to take good care of it coz I happened to love that cam. :/

I had a recent brush through with someone whom I thought was closed to me. But.. I guess I was wrong. Maybe just no fate to have friends of the same gender? Why people can get angry with you for a long time over something small? Why some people can't just say that's on their mind? I'd rather we talk it out than just sayin that its 'nothing' and ended up still treating me differently (which is very obvious by the way).

That at the same time made me appreciate a friend of mine. The one who got a blur look and always get disturb (of coz cannot overdo) by us all. We did has some misunderstanding before but once with friends' help it got cleared up. Another was a recent one too, which we'd talked it out.

Well, I love my other family especially my buddy!! She's soooooooo cute! That I envy sometimes.

Oh well, on the way to hachiko's house to play some games!!

No comments: