Saturday, July 11, 2009

First thing, blogging has become so convenient especially with my new phone where I can post up anything I want whenever I have certain thoughts in my mind. ;)
No more is it going to be thick with spiderwebs. I HATE SPIDERS!!!

Anyways, for those who ever saw or heard of this Anime - Beck will find this link pretty interesting. :D
I wonder how is it gonna be like. Thanks to Clarence who gave me this url to see (nearly thought it was some virus lor. Coz there were some links which will bring virus right to your doorstep popping up in msn. Irritating!)

And had just look through some website (equivalent of Friendster, shit.. after watching FMA, my sentences always contain equivalent exchange.. Onwards to the movie then brotherhood, after i finish Kuroshitsuji.. with the very cool and good looking pek pek (uncle) demon butler. lol, master lil is gonna be soooo angry reading this line!) Back to what I want to say.. I realised that when you dislike someone, best is to just keep it to yourself. Or to tell someone who's not working in the same industry as you are because that someone may have spies and it's nearly impossible to know who are their closest friend. Too much political issues. I hate that, why does it has to appear in every company, no matter how big or small? Just when you feel that person is someone whom you can trust, it can turn out that they may just stab you on your back. Gonna start being cautious about things around me. The environment has changed.

Before I sign out. Went to the gym with pp today and tried the cycling equipment for half an hour. Reached home to feel the area around my pelvis hurts, or rather, aches. *Ouch!* It was pretty fun though. We were like some mountain turtles trying to figure out how the machines work. Luckily there was this guy who noticed that we were in 'trouble' and came over to help. Next I shall try will be the treadmill!! I may train myself up for the upcoming StandChart run. Hahahahha! Kinda ambitious eh?

Time to becareful on my every steps. Invest in chess playing. Not being political but being tactical. Had made up my mind on what do I want to do next year. Starting to feel a little sick of the silly political game. Be low profile.

No comments: