Thursday, July 09, 2009

Had attended a friend's father's funeral. Frankly speaking I don't really perform well in this category. To make someone laugh, I can make a fool out of myself to do that but.. To console, I'll just have to wait for the person to find me and I'll be glad to lend my hugs or shoulder. But advices, nah, I'm bad at that too. So, when I reached the funeral, I don't really know whether should I smile and look happy so that he wouldn't feel sadder than he already is or should I have a solemn face and to remind him of the bad experience. So, I just did a little of both. Its really weird but I'd just attend a funeral because they are my friends.

Anyways, after hearing his story of what had happened to his dad, it kinda made me shudder at the thought of how fragile a human life can be. Even if you are a healthy person who doesn't smoke nor drink, you still will not be spare from the hands of death. Cardiac arrest, how did it happen? What could have trigger it?

My dear friend was full of regret now. Not being able to see his father one last time (he was recall for reservist, to serve the nation), not being able to celebrate the belated father's day, and his father not being able to at least see his 3 sons getting hitched. From what I'd learnt that if a family member had passed away, you'll either have to get married within 100 days from their death or wait for 3 years after. It made me think of all and what would happen if its on me, on my family members. *touch wood!!! I pray everyone is healthy and happy! And of course with a job, or those searching a job will have one knocking on their doorstep soon!!*

Anyways, enough of the gloomy stuffs. On a lighter tone, I'm currently at tampines outlet to relief for a week as they are having some events there and may need an extra hand. I missed oub a lot but its a blessing in disguise to be at tampines because I get to catch up with some of my friends whom I'd worked with in the same outlet last time. I'm glad that ms yang is pregnant!! Yay! I really can't wait to see how her baby will grow to be like whom and how ms yang is gonna perform as a mom. We always teased her, saying that she's gonna be one hell of a hot mama! Haha. (Oh, took a pic with her today and my gawd!! I looked so fat! Even shiling was already poking fun of my flabby arms.. ), saw hairie's cute baby girl, she's sooooo cute that her big round eyes are gonna attract the bees around her! But I still misses oub, I misses my darling, my hachiko and my father!! Haha. Oh, no way I gonna post up the fat picture of me! Time to hit the gym and not be lazy.. Lol. Its like the hundredth time I'd said that huh? To think fat fat, jw and annkia asked me to run the standchart 10km run.. *twitch*

No comments: