Friday, July 24, 2009

Just returned from the gym and wasn't surprised to see that I'd clocked a frikking 26mins on a 1.8km run on the treadmill!! Horrible! To think I could get away easily with an 11mins for a 2.4km run during my secondary school days. Horrible!! And could managed a 25 situps within 1min.. How sad.

But it was really fun to go to the gym during night time as there wasn't anyone in the office and the gym simply belongs to us and no one else. Well, except for the cctv in it. Bet the guards must be laughing their ass of while watching our every movements.

Ahhhh, I'm so tired. Sleeping time. 2 more days to off day! Nearly forgot about my 'Dim Sum Dolly' theatre show on Sunday if not for my dajie's reminder. So many errands to run. Sigh. Good night!

Ps: did I mention that I'd signed up for the StandChart Marathon? Well, its a 10km run only, not even the half marathon (full marathon is 42km). Lol.

Found another run under the Yellow Ribbon Project.. Unfortunately the individual category were full.. So can only wait for their response for corporate cat.

No comments: