Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Hello Blog! *cough cough sneeze sneeze*

Wow, it must have been some time since I last do an update?

Anyway, there's nothing interesting in my life except that I'd bumped into my secondary school friend whom I've not met for at least 10years. Other than that, it'll be work that's keeping me away from the world. Worked till 3am last Sunday, horrible crowd and my day was not too smooth.

Managed to meet up with my Japan mate (that's what she named it), Wendy yesterday to check out the JR Pass fares. We did some comparison and I'll compare it again on Thursday. I seriously pray hard that Yen will weaken. :P
Time to do up our itinerary and plan which hotels to stay in. Still within our budget, if there's not much changes in the currency rate. *crosses fingers*
We are looking very very forward to this trip!!!

No comments: