Sunday, March 14, 2010

Woah!! Just felt the need to blog because....... I'm using a MAC for the first time! Yes! No, I did not buy one mac book. It belongs to my brother-in-law. muawahhaha. Okay, I only used it to search for a Sunday clinic and to blog. :P
Keyboard is pretty similar to a normal laptop just that it felt slightly different? The keys are smoother? As in the keyboard's surface and it has lesser icons on the buttons itself. Like finding "Home", "Page Up/Down", etc. So if I wish to delete the whole sentence, I'll go "Pressing delete till the desired word" because I do not know how to do "Shift Home" on this macbook. Ah, my heart still belongs to PC (this mac is so gonna hate me) because of the many thing I can do with it.

This is going to be short post because I'm still not feeling well. In fact, worse. Flu came on suddenly last night and I had to endure a long day of work today (many people took sick leave and I thought I just work through since I'm not facing the customers today. Well, I talked lesser today). So now is sniff sniff, cough cough, sniff sniff..

Take care everyone who's reading this post. Drink more water and don't fall sick like I do. :(
You will miss out on all the good things in life.

I'm eating so healthy that your jaw will just drop to the ground if you know me well enough. No/extremely little meat, no fried/oily food, no soda drinks.

I'm craving for (apart from the food that I'd listed out in my previous post).

- Fried Hokkien Mee
- Char Kway Tiao
- Fried Carrot Cake (black)
- Prawn noodles
- Deep fried chicken wings (oooo, all my colleagues are eating that and it's making my mouth water and I'd to practice EXTREMELY HIGH LEVEL of self restraint from running out and buy and munch on it!!)
- My potato chips!
- ALL SODA DRINKS!!

Hmmm.. I'd better stop now as I'm starting to feel hungry from listing out the food that I'd missed out on for the past 2weeks. >.

No comments: