Saturday, March 06, 2010

Here I am craving to eat MacDonald's:

1. Chicken Nuggets
2. Chicken Burger
3. Big Mac
4. Fillet-O-Fish Burger
5. French Fries!!

And also craving for potato chips!!

My mom is here, eating my favourite chips right in front of me!!!! Omg!!! I cannot tahan anymore! I need my cravings!

But it is also this illness that made me eat lesser, healthier (practically no junk food!) and also most prolly caused me lose some weight. Heh.

I'm trying so hard not to look at the chips, not to see my mom eat the chips and not listening to the crunchy sound!!





I wonder.. Why some girls pick their friends? Especially friends of the opposite sex. It seems to me like, guys who drive matter most. I agree, guys with cars mean convenient but.. You can also have friends who do not own any cars right? Just have to make do with public transport, save the earth. Why the girls will have certain requirements, like guys who zip around in fancy cars, guys who drive sports cars, two-doors cars, must own at least a car.. Etc?

So, if I'm a guy with no car means the girl will not hang around me, not hang out with me just because I'm short of that.. That item?? Wtf?

No comments: