Thursday, March 04, 2010

Thought I should make use of this time to quickly edit and upload some of the photos taken during Chinese New Year and on Xiaobai's birthday.


1st Day




Taken with my baby niece. :D
She was pretty chubby and my arm couldn't last a mere 15mins while carrying her. :P




Jarius was sooooo cute!
Dajie & I: Jarius, do you know how to wear your own shoes?
Jarius: *Smiles cheekily at us and nods his head*
Dajie & I: Okies, wear your shoes then we'll go take photos ok?
And he began wearing his own shoes! OMG! It was so cute as he bent down to put on his little shoes.
So we asked him for a VICTORY pose once he's done.



2nd Day - Dua Kim's House



Well, it's kind of like a routine. We'll go to Uncle David's (lunch) and Uncle Boon Hao's (dinner) house for visiting. And to Dua Kim's house on the second day. I'm not sure the reason why but that was how it is. And on nearest holiday (depends, like this year, the third day happened to be a public holiday as the First day of CNY falls on Sunday), we'll have like lunch at Darren bro's house followed by Aunt Linda's for dinner. You can say that we meet up once a year.. or unless there's a special occasion, such as our grandparents' death anniversary fall on a weekend or someone's getting married, birthday party or baby shower.

Then on the "Ren Ri", we'll have dinner at a restaurant with relatives from my mom's side. :)




Yusheng. I'm not sure who came up with this idea of placing the paper plates around the yusheng but that's pretty clever because "mixing" of the yusheng is a pretty messy affair.




Shout out your deepest desires for 2010!!!





See how messy it is?




The hand that got caught in a messy situation.




Owner of the messy hand.




Yum yums!!




Not everyone was present during this photo taking but it was pretty tough trying to capture everyone in the picture! Perhaps time to invest in a SLR for wide angel? However I'd heard that most of the newer digital cameras have the wide angle function. Photography is such an expensive hobby. =.=




Cousins group!!



3rd Day

We'd decided to gather at Jiawei's house for potluck and it's such bad luck for me to have my Aunty visit. :(




Food which we'd prepared. I couldn't find the cheese though I'd search high and low for it at Cold Storage!!!!!!




A group photo and this time, Serene joined us. It's been such a long time since I'd last saw her and boy had she grown!








Jiawei bought this new game and introduced it to us.








Tough with limited choices to describe a word with restrictions!








Mr Cool.












As usual, Bel's drawing was horrible.. heh.




The guys managed to get season parking. hehe




Yummy chocolate cake!



After which, I took a cab down to Cheryl's house later at night. Sounds like there's a lot of food left. And being attended to by Joel, awww, I felt so pampered by my cousin. Gahah. I don't even have to lift my butt, just drop hints of what I'm missing and he'll go get it for me. Nyak nyak!




Trying out a new game called "Munchkins". Quite similar to "Magic" but graphics are cute and everyone was out to "kill" each other. Haha. Now we know who the scheming ones are.

I remembered Cheryl or Janice asking this question.

Cheryl/Janice: What is the difference between a race and a class?
Cedric: A race is like Chinese, Malay, Eurasian...
Joel: A class is like lawyers, doctors, etc..

Nice way of describing something game related. Lol.




Poor me, not only was I stuck at Level 2 but I gotten this card like thrice!!! I need someone to my rescue!!!!




Everyone was tired after a round of game.. that lasted for 3 hours!




Janice was finally the winner after trying to hit level 10 on her.. 4th try? Haha. Everyone had exhausted their cards. Somehow she was too tired to celebrate. haha.

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

I realised that there's not much posting recently.. Perhaps it was because most of my thoughts came to me at night, while I was lying on my pillow? And I'll be too lazy to even lift my finger to type whatever is running in my mind.

Some updates..

I'd just gotten transferred to the Tampines Outlet and I kind of miss those days at OUB.. The fun times we had, those bonds which we'd created and shared, many suppers on Saturday nights since Sunday was a permanent off.. It was fun then and organising a chalet/group outing was easy.

Last weekend was our last chalet + gathering together and unfortunately, there were quite a few who could not make it. I must say, I was pretty disappointed as that was our last outing!

So, I made full use of our last outing and took as many photos as possible (will post it up another time). And did I mention that I was down with fever, sore throat and flu last Wednesday? So I reported to work on Monday, Tuesday, on sick leave for 2 days, back to work on Friday and off again on Saturday and Sunday. Sigh..

1st March, we'll have to report to our new outlet (everyone got scattered around) and those left at OUB was pretty upset that the old team was gone. Ah, I know everything will be fine once the new team settles down.

Here I am, on sick leave again as I realised that the customers can't stand my "manly" voice plus talking too much will just caused my sore throat to worsen. Doctor was quite surprised that my cough/sore throat was still there and prescribes me a "voice" medicine on top of the regular ones.

Time to go and rest as the cough syrup was making me extremely drowsy.. Oh, look at the time now!

I can't wait to do up a file of photos taken during my 1year and 5months stay at OUB.

No comments: