Sunday, March 07, 2010

My mei's going to ROM end of this year!! Although I knew they were planning it for some time but it didn't occur to me that it's going to take place that.. soon (in italics since this phone do not allow me to do any coding with it).

With dajie's new house on the way, there's a chance that both of them may move out by the end of this year! Some combo eh?

I'm somewhat stuck between excited and sad? With that 舍不得feeling. Come on, we'd been living under one roof for all my 28years and now it'll be just my mom and I. So the house will be quieter (I can have sleep overs!). Unless my sisters start producing something for my mom to take care of. And for me to play with! Haha.

Excited? Hell yes!! I'll have a room for my gaming purpose!! No more racking my brains on how to shift my furnitures about just to get more space for my tv, study table, blah.

No comments: