Saturday, November 12, 2011

Jiawei's wedding *WHAT?!?!?!?*

Yes... I'm trying to post the next 2010 wedding photos (like I'd remarry so many times. haha) since I managed to get home before 12am. Hoping to upload and post everything so that I can sleep before the clock strikes 12.

It was held at Holiday Inn Atrium. It was my first time there and food turn out to be ok. :) Get to see some of my old secondary school friends whom I am familiar with but will not continue to keep in contact with them. I'm happy with my current group of friends.





Handmade photo plant, practical, cheap and you get to keep it after your wedding.





I was trying to do an artistic shot





Ring of lifetime commitment, one that binds you for life and a reminder of your love towards each other.





With the groom





And the bride





Did I mention that we are his appointed reception?





Someone asked me to take a photo to make sure everyone drops an ang bao in





And also to write a note of blessing in his handmade book





Taking photos before the dinner starts








At the dinner




It's kinda clear to see that our table is split into two..





We went up to his room after the dinner, admiring it and surprising the couple








After the dinner, we moved on to the nearest pub to chit chat.








YJ 在賞月





Some random photos











Cheers!





Caught me eating again.. can't help but to eat









Taking one group photo before calling it a night




-----------------------------------------------------------

Ah! 4mins to midnight, time to go sleep and get ready for tomorrow. Cooling night to sleep in and did a quick check on Tokyo's weather, it's nearing Winter and temperature is going down....... OOOoooooooo!!

No comments: