Saturday, November 12, 2011

Potluck!! + One of the many weddings attended in 2010

Met up with Jw, Xiaobai and Bel at Jw's place today for a mini potluck session. Made sushi the whole day - for dajie to bring to work, for me to bring to the potluck and for tomorrow's lunch/mei & dajie's lunch.

We played Monopoly Deal and I sucked at it. I really sucked at strategic games.. seriously. That's why I do not play games that required building of buildings/turn based/ etc.





Xiaobai arranging the food for phototaking while I munch on his new cookie. Yums!!!





Posing with the food.....





Clockwise from top left: Mini burger with cheese by Jiawei, cookies by xiaobai, sushi by me and curry by Ruhui. It was all delicious and filling! As Bel was busy finishing her report, so we asked her not to buy her portobello and come straight over to eat.





Lastly we had chocolate fondue with strawberries and biscuits. It was all nice but I skipped the chocolate and biscuits, sticking to the strawberries only due to my sore throat and cough. How I wish it'll go away for it always disturbs me when I sleep.


---------------------------------------------------

One of the rare meet up with Chris who happened to be in Singapore and was free to meet us since his strict girlfriend was busy with her own concert.

2010 Dinner at Orchard Central, Marche.





Photo edit done by Bel. :)




---------------------------------------------------

Anyway I'd been lagging on posting photos taken in 2010. Partly is I'm still finding cheap Photoshop software so now I'm using temporarily means to upload my photos without editing it.

It was one of the numerous weddings I'd attended in 2010. Friends suddenly decided to get married one after another on a monthly basis so it was also my poorest period of the year. Father's wedding was held at Novotel last year, October. I, posting photos after they had celebrated their one year anniversary. Weddings held by ex-colleagues always felt like a big gathering with everyone. :)


With the two Erics





A proud mom :) And I the evil god mother from the east!





The very adventurous guy





Pretty ladies not for sale!





The two sisters





Me, alone. Still can't get used to taking photo solo. Just awkward...





A group photo with the other table





My fave girl.. who's always very pretty





The first ex-colleague





If you notice.. I like to take photos with pretty girls. Hehe.





Peps at my table with some visitors.





Jeremy, who is really a S.N.A.G





With yet another table








Yeah!!!! Finally managed to upload photos, post it and now I can sleep! Not that it's a burden or a must but I just feel that I shouldn't be too lazy.

3 more weddings to post and I'm done with 2010! Sheesh! And 2011 is going to be over in 1 month's time!

No comments: