Monday, August 19, 2013

A Failing Relationship is like a Withering Flower

We celebrated Jeremy's birthday last Saturday and coincidentally, there were fireworks from the rally right in front of his house.

There was the rojak station and the prawn noodles station - Jeremy prepared the soup base. Both were yummy especially the prawn noodles.



To me, having my partner participating in these kind of family events are important to me. Likewise, if he has some events of his own and wants me to join in, I will.




Anyway the above picture reminded me of the mob in Final Fantasy XI. Kind of missed sitting on the chocobo and running around fighting with Master Keigo as my tour guide. I must admit, Final Fantasy XIV is quite a letdown. :(











Saw this article about an advice from a divorced man after 16 years of marriage.

And I said that love won't last forever.

Why not?

Because if there is no effort on making it last, no effort from both to make things work, how can love last on it's on? Like a flower. It won't continue blooming once you stop watering it.

I do agree with all his points, except that those points do not come from just the guy only but the other partner and I strongly agree with being transparent with each other, sharing their fears and their feelings instead of keeping things.

Read on:

http://jamesrusselllingerfelt.wordpress.com/2013/08/15/beautiful-advice-from-a-divorced-man-after-37-years-of-marriage/

No comments: