Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Family Bonding :)

I suddenly have the strong urge to go to dajie's place and cook. Maybe because she has a nice kitchen with an island counter. I wanted to cook Chinese dishes initially, however feeling lazy, I decided to make do with steamboat instead. We headed off to the NTUC and bought food essential for steamboat. Yum yum!! Total cost was about $102 for a party of 5.




Preparing food for our steamboat. Dajie forgotten to power on the rice cooker and I happened to notice the rice cooker and switch it on. We had bought too much food and we managed to finished 80% of the food we had bought and prepared. Still have some leftovers, like the golden mushrooms, scallops, etc. It was yummy and I really missed times like this. Us, spending time together, having dinner together, etc as a family. I am looking forward to our next round at dajie's place. :)




Hope we can make it a weekly event eventhough it will be kind of difficult because everyone will have their own activities and sometimes even if we are free, dajie may not be. She will have to visit her in-laws, friends, etc. Maybe next time we can have a mini cousins gathering at dajie's place too.


In times like this, I really wish I have my own place. I will most prolly plan some lunch/dinner get-together with friends. Perhaps having friends to sleepover, movie marathon, games marathon, board games marathon, etc. As long as it's having fun with friends.

Of course, I would also wish that my partner would be participating these events actively with me. Be it spending time together with my family, his family or our friends. I like to be around people I like and I find it fun and it felt warm having friends I/he love so close around us be it an overnight chill out session, drinking session, etc. And having friends over means they do not have to worry about spending money to take cab home or can't drink too much for they are driving or staying out late and feeling too tired to drive. :)





Yummy mini dessert!!!!!!!!!

No comments: