Saturday, August 24, 2013

Missing Japan

Wanted to typ something but couldn't find the inspiration to type anything out.

I was watching the Music Station and listening to those Japanese songs and watching the Japanese talking about the songs, looking at the background really brought back those memories I had during my trip to Japan with TP.

I had said it a thousand times and I will still say it again. I really misses Japan and had thoroughly enjoyed myself there. When can I do it again? When can I go back to Japan again?

I missed walking there during the day and night.. Climbing those mountains, eating the food, the people, the feel of Japan.

My next destination to cover in Japan will be Hokkaido, then Okinawa and back to Central Japan. Covering those rural areas. Sigh....









Anyway, when one said to start something all over again, that would mean, restart like a game. Where places you'd covered, interact, everything will start anew. History cannot be erase, but can be forgotten in a sense that you don't have to think about it.

It was really silly of me to let someone who could perhaps, be so persistent to contact someone, hoping that person will respond to them. And that could lead to something unpleasant.

No comments: