Monday, March 13, 2006

first thing - CONGRATULATIONS to HY for been accepted into Monash, Gippsland! that's sooo wonderful! hahah, IF i get to visit chris next year (IF he PASS his college hehe , >.> dont hit me... u'll pass one ok? Ganbatte Chris dear~!), i'll soon bian go visit you. ^.^

well, my weekend was not bad i guess. get to meet some really nice japanese players. even saw one last night who partied with me! hahah. he very funny.. not as in the humorous way. he talked to me in english and me in broken jap. >.>

oh... dont think my jp very powerful ok.. till now, i am still unable to form a nice sentence, still trying to memorise the words from three different groups and.. still consulting master lil on some words.

well, didnt really go out. no life? i'm starting to think that way too but... but.. no $$ how d f**k i get to go out and enjoy? order food/drinks also muz consider carefuly and muz save some $$ since chris' returning = will have gathering = spend money. not tht im complaining but... im juz saving aside my $$ just for that 'star'.

time to send my resumes this week.

am thinking of moving out... thanks alot serge.. for saving a room for me.. (lucky fella.. always travel here and there. >.< i wanna travel too!!!)

still thinking lah. mayb i wun b taking up the police career afterall as much as i hate to pass it up. but what will happen to my jp if join spf? v wasteful to lose touch with it. thou i'm still dreaming at times during my sleep, that i'm w going through d interview w spf and going for the 6mths basic training course and donning the uniform *.*

haiz.. too many choices, too many consideration, too many....... and just one me.

No comments: