Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I WANNA SEE CANADA'S CS TEAM PLAY!!!! ok.. I WANNA SEE HIM AGAIN!!! but too bad.. canada's held in NA.. *cry*

before i forget. =P

THANKS to my dearest maz.. thanks ah.. for listening to my problems.. sorry that you always have to listen to it. >.< *HUGGIES for you*

and ah soon, hahah thanks too!! ey.. u v idiot leh. do you know that i was in d bus (some days back) and was thinking of what job to switch to and spf of coz came to mind constantly and.. i remembered your words.. u said if i ever become 1, u'll b d first to flee, and thieves wun be scare of me.. blah blah.. and a laugh was creeping back. i wanna throw my head back and laugh out loud nia.. >.>

but i was in d BUS so.. muz 'REN'..... only smile and ppl tot im some idiot.. smiling at nothing. -.-"

nyak nyak.. that reminded me to lil.. LOL! the background thingy.. omg. m laughing abit whn i think of it again. hahahah...

oh oh.. did i mention that i called up UOB corporate line and was served by this guy. wah.. his voice v nice ah.... pity my call was a short one.. hahah. v tempted to call back but but.. what if he's ugly/old/married/etc?? hah.. no lah.

im starting to sound lik some ah pek perv.. ~.~

No comments: