Saturday, March 25, 2006

i just realised something...

my msn has alot of names whom i have no recallation of WHO they are. gaming kakis? sure, who? which game de? coz.. didnt chat up with them (vice versa) for a really long time! deleted some and thought i'd cleared all, leaving only my friends in my list. then saw the popup (whn someone in your list came online) and was like.. who is this person??

then went to talk to them, they'll say the same thing. no idea who u r. -.-"

and i found out something.. the irritation of talking to someone and d answers they'll give are one word or in such a way where its deadend. unable to go further...

kinda irritates me off and made me dont feel lik meeting / chatting with that person. bloodyhell, u expect me to do all the talking? i dont mind but just dont gimme answers that are... one way can or not? it juz.. sux.

worse, ask you Q, you dont give answer.

and worse, sms me, i replied late, afterwards, never hear from that sender le.

No comments: