Wednesday, March 08, 2006

it's been a rather depressing week since... i dont know when.. anyway, the sight lil's msg or alson's perks me up. oh oh, and the occasional calls from my dearest chris. ^.^ thanks lots!

hey, thanks for calling eventhough u just wanted to say hi only but i'm feeling sooo bad.. what if your bills rake up so much $$ how? anyway u'll be returning soon (yep, m counting down mentally hehe.. 9 days to go!!) so dont call me le lah, juz msn me when we are online. hehe, and dont forget to bring back a handsome hunk for me.

hmmm, nothing much to update since i dont really have the mood to go out. wher got mood to go out when you are on a budget? >.<

but am praying that lil wouldnt be going out this sunday and that i can go her house stay overnight on sat (though i think might b difficult since her parents only met me once...) to pak games. keke.

No comments: