Friday, March 10, 2006

hmmm, ok. am in a dilemma now.

you see, mom's going thailand in apr. for a month. which means, either i go find a job now and most prolly will get in by end of this month and leaves dajie alone to face the monster or i'll wait for mom to return and everything.

if i jump ship, things might change between me n that monster. mayb i might have to go out find a place to stay? i dont know if it'll comes to that.

if i stay and wait, i might regret my choice. no pay n loses a good opportunity to get a better job.

did my tarot readings last night. its v true and they didnt really tell me much but were voicing out my thoughts and worries. a change in work will be beneficial to me.. but.. its a choice. of family or work?

i dont know lah. anyway things here are making me so frustrated that even mom is getting on my nerves at times. everyone is getting on my nerves. not a good working env, not good for my body and health. mentally too.

gotta check something with chris. if i get a good job and things changes, mayb... mayb... shall see how and update again.

mayb as wht dajie had suggested. wait till mid month and see. my savings are not infinite. it'll depreciate (is tht d correct word used?) in due time..

frikking hell.

No comments: