Wednesday, January 17, 2007

15/01/07 THE MOST HORRIBLE BUS RIDE HOME


i cant imagine.. how some people love to hold onto the top handle in buses when they are so S H O R T ! hold up nevermind, but please be mindful of the air refresher that your forest covered armpit is emitting out! no smell ok, fine. but COMB your bushes for goodness sake! it's exposing itself while u were short and holding onto the dangling handles.

he was juz RIGHT IN FRONT of me with his horrible-complexion-who-thinks-she-so-chio girlfriend and she actually thought i felt awkward coz they were playing lovey-dovey in front of me. yea! i felt awkward because YOUR bf's armpit hair are POPPING out and he doesnt seemed to realise how disgusting it was! and how old were they? 20? 18? still slacking? studying? d gf looked lik she just had some fashion disaster - yellow knitted top which looked so cheap on her w/ some skirt i dont remember, big white bangles and a big ring on the right hand plus some big hairband on her little head, wearing a pair of wot, 70% opaque stocking w/ wots tht color called?, kinda lik blue/green pair of heels. omg... it looked so... oh, not forgetting her cheap gold pair of watch.

SO, imagine she wearing that w/ her poor complexion and thick makeup (im not trying to attack those w/ poor complexion here but she's juz so ugh! at least people know and are trying to make it better and she's doing the opposite!) in those cheap clothes trying to act all ang moh occasionally and it sounded so fake? luckily she gave up and spoke in poor mandarin though. (although my mandarin isnt that good but at least i speak properly ok) and wot? d bf juz reported to her saying he juz played a whole day of CS. WTF? very proud of that meh? i'd rather hear something like he just earn 10 grand after a whole day of sales man! or anything except that!

oh oh, our armpit-showing-boyfriend was dressed in a wot seemed like a piece of cheapskate top which i think only cheena people will wear in sg. omg..... the picture is still appearing in my mind man....

obviously the gf doesnt care about that coz she'd definitely noticed her bf's armpit hair was showing out through his sleeve and doesnt like, asked him to put down his hand or something because its showing through and his armpit is facing in front of a girl. sigh. how i wish at that moment in time, i could just curtly tell mr bf that his armpit hair was showing and it's very disgusting. can he kindly keep em inside his clothes and stop holding the top handle as he wasnt tall enough for that, unfortunately. OR i wish my darling was w/ me. hey, he's capable, thats y muz show him off sometimes. d guy will definitely felt lik he's a cockroach compared to my smart bf.hur hur hur. and the girl, mayb she can stop thinking that its cool to kiss her bf loudly in front of others. i mean, im alright w/ ppl kissing openly but not those who's doing it on purpose!

and i was sooooo worried that d bf will fall on me.. coz it would mean one thing - armpit hair on my face! nOOOOOOO! that would torment me for a whole frikking year and i dun wanna start my 2007 that way! no frikking way!

halfway throughout d journey, disgusting couple went upstairs to sit. thought finally peace was here right? WRONG! some group of stupid kids came and i dun wanna name things. kiddo was super smelly be it d clothes he was wearing or its juz his body odour. not one but TWO! frik! that night was the only time i cant wait to reach home.

felt so frikking dulan in d morning and night have to end lidat... damn!

morning was because.. its monday = first day of the week = muz wear formal = muz get used to wearing formal = made me pissed, super short circuit, fighting d urge to untuck my top (ever see me in tucked clothes b4? apart fr sec sch) and removing my heels in exchange for sandals (which.. sandals is a no-no for my boss). other hazardous effect when im in office wear includes: STM (short term memory), moody, cranky, opposite of energetic, no smile on my face (u can imagine d seriousness of it by now huh?), blah blah blah.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

16/01/07

damn torturing!
morning was alright.. overslept but luckily all is good. boss told me its OTOT. did my work anyway. starting to feel.. very uncomfortable. staying in a small office room the whole day, i cannot tahan. wearing office wear in that small room, backside cant stop twitching. that arsehole come sms me when im feeling v touchy acted as a catalyst. IE die die dun wanna open my hotmail, causing me not able to do my work as planned when im feeling superly cranky.. makes me a touch-bomb (where it worked lik d mine, explode when touched).

sms from clift, is like throwing some ice into my fiery pot. walked out run some errand, bought mac medium fries plus strawberry milkshake, cools down d rest.. ok, juz part of it. rest of them melt away w/ the rest of the night.

saw nicholas who was my sec frd! came into my room and i couldnt recognise him man. he looked so different from last time. haha. had dinner w/ him and caused him to be late for his show. paiseh man...

plus chatted w/ ys - d forever energiser battery crazy fella.

all in all, it was a good night.

now... juz thinking of food makes me hungry. ughhh.

anyway, will be emailing a frd's survey to u guys. pls help me complete it ok? thanks alot man~ i know u all treat me da best!

heeee, and.. my baby too. u d best-est! i know u v pamper me. :P
XXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

No comments: