Thursday, January 25, 2007

24th January 2007

Super duper dulan in d morning. wore shirt, but can see bra through the opening between d buttons. tried to use safety pin to pin it down, bloody difficult. made me v pek chek that i cant b bother to use pin n juz went off to work. shirt made me 70% dulan liao, next is my hair. did some coloring while i had my haircut at new salon. tot i'd try it out ended up, its much worse. wah lau.. actually i wanted to trim it but dunno why that plan vanished and im left w/ a rather short haircut where when the wind blows, i cant frikking ty it up or something. and worse, i cant use clip to hold back fringe coz it'll look v ugly. haiz. please.. PLEASE remind me to keep it shoulder length whenever i mention about going for haircut.

next, did some highlights. told d lady that i wanted copper brown. she gimme red. WTF? i think she need to go for colorblind test. brown and red, BIG DIFF ok!!

need to spend a bomb again to RE-highlight. grrrRRRR~!

super dulan tht i actually txt clift to kp to him. juz nice, a frd called and he gotta listen to my ramblings. haiz.

25th January 2007 (thats today)

update later..

No comments: