Sunday, January 14, 2007

wow! it'd been like 1 week since i last update... miss me bo? hgahah.

anyway was kinda busy for the past week coz i was taking on 2 jobs - remember? so for tues - wed i was busy till 930pm, by the time i reach home and everything, i was kinda tired liao. thurs went to meet ys n pat for dinner. hahaha, finally get to see that 'somebody' in uniform! ok lah, look not bad, quite handsome lah hor? get to see another fella too.

went to jurong west to makan - pat's recommendation since it was kinda late n raining, difficult to find place to makan. after that, went for dessert. i suspect ys has been craving for that man - ice cream. crazy right? raining, cold weather and there we were sitting in 24hrs swensens eating GIANT earthquake (oh and not forgetting ys' very happy face when he's back in swensens n proudly announced to us many times that he used to work there).

san returned on fri where i went over to the airport to find her. hehe, it was rewarding enough to see her surprise face and missed her smile and her man. had dinner at nearby coffeeshop w/ san n sandy. after that, send sandy home and went over to pick clift up. yep, san's driving.

sat was the only time i get to WAKE UP LATE! yea! ok lah, though u guys may envy me coz.. i start work at 12pm.. heee. get to slack the whole day away, which i was looking for.

im sure some will be very curious about my job nature right? overall, i spent most of the time 'sleeping'. boss sometimes came in as late as 4pm or will be in around 1 and went off at 2pm for meeting. and the cool thing was.. if i have to work later at night, we have dinner together and.. my boss treat me! hahah and not forgetting the free transport to my other workplace. :P

not everything is that cool. ever watched 'The Devil wears Prada'? yea, im like the PA in that show and my boss is like the lady (forgot her name). he'll sometimes sms me late at night or early in the morning like 7am to ask me to fix some appointments for him. -.-"

it was horrible during my 2nd day at work because of the heels that i was wearing was kinda spoilt and i haven have the time to go buy a new pair of heels so gotta put up w/ it. starting 1st day was 2 plasters at the heels (the back). 2nd day, 2 new plasters on each 'mother' toe... ouch. plus the both ends kinda hurt too. imagine i gotta run errands for my boss on the 2nd - 4th day.. walked up and down, here and there. so i tried to drink less water to avoid walking that much. sigh. ANYWAY, today (sunday) i went parkway to buy new pair of heels w/ clift. soon bian sold my game to a guy. wooHOO! at least to last me for another few days lah.

my first day of work was boring. i nearly fell asleep most of the time..i think my boss could see that lah. i wored shirt and pants, something which i was trying to avoid and yet.. now i have to dress in that sick outfits. felt VERY lethargic and my 'usual' energy wasnt there. but now abit used to it le lah and was starting to see how ppl dress up so that i can get some ideas on what to buy. plus.. i think its about time to put on some 'color' on my face lik wot clift had told me last time. some simple blusher plus lipstick. ugh~

this year will have a major change in my life and it'll be a hard life but im looking forward to it and at least now, i have some things in life to set my goal for. will not announce it till the time is right which will be around march.

oh ya, how's 2007? (shoo clift away while i type this coz.. its juz for him and i paiseh to show him..) Just wanna thank him for all the little things he did for me. ;)

Thank YOU for:
1. Always trying to make some time just for me eventhough it would mean double or triple the shit load of work to do for the following day/week.
2. Thinking of me with your short msgs, asking me to take care, reminding me to have my meals regularly, ...
3. SMS/MSN - ing me when u r superly bz. really appreciate that.
4. PUtting up with my nonsense at times..
5. Worrying for me be it my well being or something else.
6. heee, this one i'd rather keep it to myself. it was the most precious moment for me.

Thank you for loving and choosing me~ XXOOOOOXXXOXOXO

CNY's coming. time to meet some friends up during that period - provided i still have some $$.

No comments: